Retrieve forwarded MSISDN

From: david tejedor
Subject: Retrieve forwarded MSISDN
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 22:59:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
I'm trying to gather the MSISDN of a forwarded phone call, this is:
PhoneA calls to PhoneB ,
PhoneB has all lost calls forwarded to PhoneC,
PhoneC recieves the call and is acting as a GPS modem connected to gnokii.

So far I've managed to get PhoneB MSISDN using the monitor program available at
gnokii-extras, but I need both MSISDNs of PhoneA and PhoneB.
Is there are any way (I don't mind having to deal with programming) to
accomplish this?

Regards.