Is there --putfilebyid? Or any other way to install java application on

From: Mark Matusevich
Subject: Is there --putfilebyid? Or any other way to install java application on Nokia 6230?
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 21:01:37 +0159

Hi,
Is there a command like --putfilebyid? I saw a two years old discussion in the mailing list about such a command. However, I didn't found it in documentation. I want to install a java application to Nokia 6230. As far as I understood, this cannot be done with usual path interface (i.e. --putfile) only by ID.

Mark