Re: installing CVS gnokii on suse 10.2

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: installing CVS gnokii on suse 10.2
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:55:54 +0300

address@hidden wrote:
Hi I am trying to install the CVS version of gnokii on my linux Suse 10.2. I already have gnokii from
Any help on how to get CVS running greatly appreciated.

Have you tried 11.0 src.rpm at: http://opensource.contentbakery.fi/gnokii/SuSE11.0/

There are issues with very old tools on OpenSuSE 10.2. I've discussed this with Pawel as he maintains the autoconf/automake system. It appears that nobody on the Gnokii project has real interest in supporting those really old versions, I've given up on packaging for old OpenSuSEs.

Regards,
Jari Turkia