Re: gnokii with darwin ports on osx 10.5

From: mat_kinotek
Subject: Re: gnokii with darwin ports on osx 10.5
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:45:56 +0200

Hi Pawel
tnx for the reply
.. and sorry for the trivial question: do you know how can i not compile xgnokii when installing from darwinport ?
best,

Il giorno 10/set/08, alle ore 09:04, Pawel Kot ha scritto:

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 00:19, mat_kinotek <address@hidden> wrote:
im getting crazy installing gnokii 0.6.26 on mac leopard ..
trying to install from mac ports as suggested in the readme, from the
terminal i get:

Please keep in mind that most of gnokii users are Linux users. Mac
users come from time to time having problems but eventually succeeding
providing necessary patches for us. We usually apply them but we are
unable to test as no gnokii developer (?) uses mac.

-I/usr/X11/include -c xgnokii.c -o xgnokii.o
/var/tmp//ccfSQPEK.s:6924:non-relocatable subtraction _expression_,
"_GUI_ShowData" minus "L00000000024$pb"
/var/tmp//ccfSQPEK.s:6924:symbol: "_GUI_ShowData" can't be undefined in a
subtraction _expression_
make[1]: *** [xgnokii.lo] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Well, that's pretty strange. Looks to me as a compiler problem. For
time being you can disable xgnokii.