Re: Gnokii on Windows - issues

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: Gnokii on Windows - issues
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 19:30:11 +0300

address@hidden wrote:
Ok, I'm on v0.6.25 now. I have multiple "Orphaned line" returns: is there a way to stop this?...

Ok. I've never seen that. No idea what that is.

Although I put the config file "gnokiirc" or "_gnokiirc" everywhere, I keep having the error "Config file cannot be read"....

See Gnokii wiki about Windows: http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Windows#rc-file

I have a minimalist config file:
********************************
[global]

port =om4:
model =T
connection =erial
And I get "Either global or given phone section cannot be found."

If you get your config-file to read by Gnokii and it reads like that, I suppose nothing will work.

There is my example config on wiki, see: http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Nokia6210Config

Regards,
Jari Turkia