Re: Virtualization and Gnokii

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Virtualization and Gnokii
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 12:18:31 +0200

2008/5/15 Michael Hutchinson wrote:

> sorry for the delayed reply - busy times :)

:) nevermind, I haven't got a fix for your problem

> Ok, smsd is version 1.4-cvs (20041011)

later versions of smsd automatically try to reconnect;
better use the latest gnokii version (0.6.25) even if there aren't
many changes to smsd and to 7110 driver

> It is likely there is an error I am not seeing and will look into
> getting some logging setup.

change the [logging] section of gnokiirc and set "debug" and "xdebug"

debug=on # for low level communications with the phone (this can
generate lots of output)
xdebug=on # for higher level diagnostics from smsd

--
Daniele Forsi