Re: Call and SMS Notification

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Call and SMS Notification
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 16:11:30 +0200

On Friday 28 March 2008, 12:13:30, Fred wrote:

> I tried replacing AT+CLCC=1 by AT+CCWA=1 in atgen.c/steCallNotification
> and I get no error but no callback either ...

I don't know about SE W880i with unmodified libgnokii since you didn't post
the relevant part of debug log, but SE Z310i replies to AT+CPAS with
just "+CRING: " while we were expecting "+CRING: VOICE"
see the fix I just committed with atgen.c,v 1.179

the error with AT+CLCC=1 is a minor problem because the phone stays in what is
its default state (since ATZ is sent as first command) which with some phones
is ok

Pawel, I would change it to just AT+CLCC because Sony-Ericsson
docs (dg_at_2006--07_r3a.pdf) state that "1" means "notifiy incoming data
calls" while we only check for VOICE, but the docs don't specify what happens
without arguments; from my tests both SE Z310i and Nokia 5300 always notify
voice calls, with AT+CLCC=1 and with AT+CLCC
--
Daniele