gnokii 0.6.20

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii 0.6.20
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 16:36:49 +0200

Hi,

New gnokii version is out. There are many changes in 0.6.20:
 - new driver for SIM reader cards (pcsc driver)
 - many improvements in AT driver that make it more flexible
 - improved SonyEricsson support
 - fixed few segmentation faults
 - DKU-5 connection should work better now (it is not yet very stable
and fixed completly)
 - SMS saving to the external file works much better right now
Hopefully this is much improvement to the previous version so it is
strongly recommended to upgrade (this is also valid for all
distribution packages). Many thanks to Daniele Forsi and people on irc
that were instantly helping, testing and bugging me to fix stuff. That
really makes things moving forward.

Currently just two download locations are available:
http://www.gnokii.org/download/gnokii/
ftp://ftp.slackware.pl/pub/gnokii/gnokii/

Focus in the near future will be on the following areas:
 - DKU-5 connection
 - SMS reading for some Series40 phones
 - gnapplet driver for S60 3rd Edition phones
 - AT driver improvements (and maybe OBEX support for areas like calendar)
 - bugfixing
Devel branch may stay a bit idle yet.

If anyone has experience with USB sniffing under Windows please let me
know. I must be doing something wrong.