Re: connection to nokia 3220 breaks after one gnokii-statement

From: Burkhard Soehne
Subject: Re: connection to nokia 3220 breaks after one gnokii-statement
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 13:32:04 +0200

After working a few hours with gnokii 0.6.18 I found some differences to
version 0.6.12:
1) After booting the mobile the first connection is VERY often a program-hang.
I have never seen this with 0.6.12.
2) There is no problem to transfer megabytes of data. There are only problems
with the start of a new connection.
3) I have never more than two connections without problems, but at least one
after booting. (The debugging output is still valid)

Is there anybody who has a hint what I can try to establish a stable
connection? It seem to me that I have problems with the end of the transfer
protocol.

Hardi