Re: Unhandled frames for call functions (nk6510)

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Unhandled frames for call functions (nk6510)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 08:32:43 +0200

Hi,

On 7/5/07, Bastien Nocera <address@hidden> wrote:
Any word on my other patches? Let me know if they need reworking,
especially the AT SMS status reporting (needed to get some testing on my
g-p-m changes) and the user_data one (gnome-phone-manager in SVN doesn't
compile against a stock gnokii anymore...).

They are waiting for some testing which I should do before weekend. I
had no time yesterday to do anything but reading them.

I'm working on adding +CLIP support to the AT driver, as I'm not getting
any number/name in the call notifications otherwise (which makes the
notification pretty useless...).

OK.

thanks,