Re: Reading new SMS on nokia 6230 over bluetooth on Mac OS X

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Reading new SMS on nokia 6230 over bluetooth on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:46:12 +0200

Martin Ritchie wrote:

> However getsms from memory IN doesn't see the new messages. My thought
> was there is another memory location that the unread messages are
> stored in but I can't see any documentation for that.

a list of all memory types known by gnokii is here
http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Memory_type_codes

I don't know what types are supported by your phone, but a hint might be found
in the output of
gnokii --showsmsfolderstatus

if you find a solution we can update the two really short pages about the 6230
that are in the wiki
http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Nokia6230ConfigOSX
http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Nokia6230ConfigGnuLinux

--