wrong calculation of sms count

From: Robert Gerlach
Subject: wrong calculation of sms count
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:01:54 +0200

SMS count calculation in sms_send_long failed sometimes. For example, I'm
sending a long sms with 619 chars, gnokii is sending 4 instead 5 sms.
I don't understand the current code. The GSM spec. say, every sms for a long
message contains the concatenated header, but i assume this header is missing
in the current calculation.
The attached patch works fine for me, but i have no idea is it correct.