Re: gnokii with multiple phones

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii with multiple phones
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:49:11 +0200

Hi,

On 5/22/07, jindalarpan <address@hidden> wrote:
i have installed gnokii 0.6.14 on gentoo.
and i wanted to configure it to work with 2 usb based cables at same time
but soem how i m not able to configure it. can can one please let me know
who to resolve this issue.

I have commited the changes to CVS. I did it my was as you didn't
suggest most convinient way of configuration for you.

Now port setting has meaning for connection = dku2libusb. You say
there which endpoint is to be used (from matching ones). So you will
need to change your configuration as below:

[phone_1]

port = /dev/ttyACM0

port = 1

model = 6510