Re: Nokia3230 can't connect gnokii via bluetooth or irda

From: Chen Yuan
Subject: Re: Nokia3230 can't connect gnokii via bluetooth or irda
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 14:43:09 +0500

Thanks.  everybody.

I have connect the phone to computer via IrDA sucessfully!!! Thank Pawel and Jari.

bye the way, gnokii is very good tools for mobile phone users. but it's very difficulty to make it work well.
On windows, it taks three days to connect the phone to connect computer.
I try to use DKU-2 cable, bluetooth and IrDA, but only IrDA can work well now.

On 5/24/07, Jari Turkia <address@hidden> wrote:
Pawel Kot wrote:
> I can't remember at the moment if it ware required to modify something
> in order to enable irda support for gnokii-win32. Jari?
No modifiation is needed. IrDA is enabled by default and will compile on
MSVC++ express or commercial version.

Regards,
Jari Turkia