Re: gnokii 0.6.15

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.15
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 23:53:16 +0200

Hi,

On 5/9/07, ML mail <address@hidden> wrote:
>I'm sorry there's no error message. I cannot help.

Thanks to Philippe, who told me it's a problem with "ar" and it wasn't in my
path that's why that strange error message appeared. Now I have applied the
3 patches which you put online but unfortunately I get the following error
message:

Please try CVS version istead. It has all patches. And there were more
than 3 patches to apply (and you are missing the first one
apparently).