Re: sendsms help

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: sendsms help
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 22:36:14 +0200

Hi Roberto,

On 5/7/07, Roberto Verzola <address@hidden> wrote:
As for python, if it can be helpful, I might help. I had been interested in
making gnokii functions accessible from python, but I didn't know enough,
even after getting several python books. I am basically a beginner (maybe,
between beginner and intermediate by this time...) python programmer. But I'm
also too old so what I learn I soon forget unless I use it very often.

There are also other tasks regarding python. I think it is much easier
to write gnapplet version for S60 3rd rev in python from the scratch
than port it from C++.

If someone else managed to make a python module that makes available the
various gnokii functions (beyond my skills at this time), I could start doing
python programs for gnokii.

I'll see what I can do :)