RE: gnokii smsd startup script & MySQL server has gone away error

From: Ari A
Subject: RE: gnokii smsd startup script & MySQL server has gone away error
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 20:05:52 +0300

Hi all,

I am also looking answer to question number 1.

To question number 2:
In my case the problem was that the connection to MySQL was idle (silent, no incoming messages) too long, so MySQL disconnects the connection.

I solved the problem by setting "Interactive timeout" to long enough (one week in seconds). That setting can be found from network settings

Ari