Re: Solaris 10 x86

From: Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter
Subject: Re: Solaris 10 x86
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 17:28:08 -0300

Thank you for your responses, it was faster than I imagined ;-)
Please, see my notes inline...

Pawel Kot escreveu:
Hi.
This is the first thing that you did wrong. 0.6.9 is few years old. It
is older than your phone.
Where can I find up-to-date sources (I can't access CVS due Firewall policies here)? The current.tar.gz is corrupt for days (0 bytes size).

Did you read gnokii documentation on DKU2?
I think I need to re-read, because I didn't pay attention on first reading... I'll double check.
Sure they are not.
Up-to-date sources alread have support for Nokia 6111?

pkot

Thank you,

Edson Richter