Re: gnokii and php??

From: Asep Andria I.W., ST.
Subject: Re: gnokii and php??
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:08:40 +0700

mikha wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'll ask anyway..

How can I make use of gnokii in a web application using php?
What commands/syntax must I use?

Thank you
Don't confuse with CGI, Perl, etc.

If you're using PHP + MySQL, simply put your sending message on the outbox table and read inbox from the inbox table of your mysql database. Let gnokii/smsd interact with the mysql to send/receive sms. Your php code only managing the database/table.

Regards,

Asep.
http://asepandria.blogspot.com