Re: bluetooth gnokii 6230

From: mikha
Subject: Re: bluetooth gnokii 6230
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 09:31:56 -0800 (PST)

please do reply to this message..
I badly need help..

my other desktop has broken packages so I wasn't succesful to install gnokii
there
but in this one, i already had gnokii installed but i can't be succesful
with gnokii --identify

when I do  hciconfig, I get the port number of my bluetooth dongle.. and
when I do hcitool scan, i also get the port number of my phone.. so does
this mean that I am able to connect to my phone through the dongle? but why
is that when i run gnokii --identify i get errors like

Connecting
Serial device: opening device xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
Couldn't open PHONET device: No such file or directory
Error in link initialisation: 1
Telephone interface init failed: Command failed.
Quitting.
Command failed.
Serial device: closing device

the content of my .gnokiirc file is on my first message to this one..
please, please help me.. thank you