Help using gnokii with Nokia 6600.

From: Arti Gupta
Subject: Help using gnokii with Nokia 6600.
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 12:29:48 +0530

Hi,

I am trying to connect to my Nokia 6600 using GNOKII version 0.6.14 . This is what my .gnokiirc file looks like

[global]

  port = 00:13:E0:5A:E0:F6
  model = series60
  initlength = default
  connection = bluetooth
  use_locking = no
  serial_baudrate = 19200
  handshake = software
  rfcomm_channel = 14
  smsc_timeout = 10
  [gnokiid]
  bindir = /usr/local/sbin/
  [connect_script]
  TELEPHONE = 12345678
  [disconnect_script]
  [logging]
  debug = on
  rlpdebug = off
  xdebug = off

After running the gnapplet on my phone , the display on the phone is

gnapplet started

rCOMM: on

RfCOMM: on, Ch#14

timeout: 30 sec/5 sec

Now when i do a gnokii --monitor on my linux machine,

I get this output

GNOKII Version 0.6.14
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
phone instance config:
model: series60
port_device: 00:13:E0:5A:E0:F6
connection_type: 5
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 19200
serial_write_usleep: -1
hardware_handshake: 0
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
rfcomm_cn: 14
sm_retry: off
Connecting
Serial device: opening device 00:13:E0:5A:E0:F6

 and RfCOMM connection is displayed on the phone. But there is no output on the terminal.

Can someone please help me and let me know where i am going wrong.

Thanks a lot in advance .

Regards

Arti