Re: Sending AT+CSIM ?

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Sending AT+CSIM ?
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:34:41 +0100

Hi,

On 1/11/07, Florent THIERY <address@hidden> wrote:
Well, as long as one can send AT commands, a phone/GSM modem should support
AT+CSIM commands (Generic SIM access).

In fact my aim is to do a script:

Select MF
Select DF GSM
Verify PIN1
Select Kc file
Read it
Select EF LOCI file
Read it

(norm 3GPP 31.102)

If i understood well, gnokii uses standard AT commands, such as AT+CGSN for
IMEI; does it support AT+CSIM? If not, i may have to try minicom...

gnokii currently does not implement support for AT+CSIM command. But
it is of course possible to implement. I haven't read specs for this
command so it is not yet clear to me how it should work.