Re: Please Help Me..gnookiirc config for nokia 6610 and CA-42 Cable

From: Zee Antasena
Subject: Re: Please Help Me..gnookiirc config for nokia 6610 and CA-42 Cable
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 03:11:09 -0800 (PST)

thanks for your advice...and i done your advice, and i got port com11, i used serial connection type too, but the result was still error "Couldn't open FBUS device", error in link initialization..any other ideas for me.....i'm confused

rishi pathak <address@hidden> wrote:
HI Zee,
         The problem seems to be coming either from port or from connection type.
          After plugging the cable , go to the hardware manager and see on what port the cable got detected.For the connection , try using serial too. For going to device manager right click on my computer and select manage. Then on the window that came select device manager and then select  PORTS.