win32---0.6.14

From: Ramya T S
Subject: win32---0.6.14
Date: 28 Nov 2006 15:49:06 -0000

Hi all,

note : address@hidden and ra,address@hidden
plz add my mail id in the cc list as i am not able to get the mails from the group somehow fromlast 3 days.

When i tried to use the gnokii 0.6.14 version, i was able to compile it. But when i issued the gnokii --monitor command or any other command, i got the belowerror.

Can any one please tell me the reason for this error. It will be of gr use if any one can solve this problem of mine asap.

C:\Documents and Settings\SimpleSoft\Desktop\gnokii\New Folder\gnokii-CVS2006112
3>gnokii --monitor
GNOKII Version 0.6.14
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
phone instance config:
model: 6510
port_device: /dev/ttyS0
connection_type: 0
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 19200
serial_write_usleep: -1
hardware_handshake: 0
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
rfcomm_cn: 1
sm_retry: off
Connecting
Serial device: opening device /dev/ttyS0
Couldn't open FBUS device: No error
Error in link initialisation: 1
Serial device: opening device /dev/ttyS0
Couldn't open FBUS device: No error
Error in link initialisation: 1
Serial device: opening device /dev/ttyS0
Couldn't open FBUS device: No error
Error in link initialisation: 1
Telephone interface init failed: Command failed.
Quitting.
Command failed.
Serial device: closing device