Re: gnokii-users Digest, Vol 48, Issue 23

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii-users Digest, Vol 48, Issue 23
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:32:03 +0100

Hi,

On 11/21/06, Kevin Williams <address@hidden> wrote:
I've been playing around some more trying to get this to work, and I think
it might be that I need the nokia_dku2 patch.

No. Gnokii userspace driver should be more reliable. Sorry, I haven't
had time to look deeper into the issue.

make: *** /lib/modules/2.6.18-1.2239.fc5smp/build: No such file or
directory.  Stop.
make: *** [module] Error 2

nokia_dku2 driver assumes directory structure from the vanilla kernel.
You may want to edit paths in the Makefile to suit Fedora paths.