Re: The rule of sending sms with gnokii

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: The rule of sending sms with gnokii
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:47:50 +0100

Hi,

On 11/10/06, A. Andria <address@hidden> wrote:
If that sms status getting quickly then the smsd directly update field
processed or field error on the database for that sms. The problem is
... how if that sms status get longer than we are expected because there
are something else. It may the other sms would not send until previous
sms status getting back ?

What you mean by the status? Delivery report or ack from the phone? If
the latter one, it may be possible that some devices don't handle more
than one message at one time. I can't give any specific information
though.