Re: "Input too long" bug?

From: Dude
Subject: Re: "Input too long" bug?
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

Well, if you are running gnokii under windows, or if you are using a text
created under windows; the carriage return is not "\n" like in a linux
environnment but "\r\n". As "\r" is interpreted as a normal character, you
have only 159 characters available. You can truncate your text to get 160
characters available.

I don't use gnokii under windows, but maybe the problem can appear while
running gnokii under windows...

Good luck