nokia 6210

From: Ali Matthew
Subject: nokia 6210
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 02:26:33 -0700 (PDT)

Have a nokia 6210 connected to my system, downloaded a sms retreiveal program which actually works but not well enough. I need to develope another for my project that also does data acquition also before sending automaticaly. The convertion of sm and data retrival is working, but the Accessing of the phone is proving difficult. I know the connection is working cos the other program works fine. Any assistance would be helpfull. Thanks .
working with VB6 using mscomm control to access the comport.