Re: Getting messages from 3650 with Gnapplet: Trying under LInux this ti

From: Geoff Shang
Subject: Re: Getting messages from 3650 with Gnapplet: Trying under LInux this time
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:40:38 +1000 (EST)

Pawel Kot wrote:

On 9/28/06, Geoff Shang <address@hidden> wrote:
>  You should have pin question somewhere.

 First time it asked me for a PIN on the phone, which I gave.  I have a
 shell script set to provide a PIN to BlueZ, as I don't use a GUI and
 giving
 BlueZ a PIN without it is a bit tricky.  So yes I got asked once, but not
 again.

I don't understand whether you provide a PIN or not.

I did the first time. Since then it hasn't asked for one, it just sits there doing nothing.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <address@hidden>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html