Re: running multiple instances of gnokii

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: running multiple instances of gnokii
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 17:56:26 +0200

Hi,

On 7/21/06, Roslen Anacleto <address@hidden> wrote:
Has anybody here been successful in running multiple
instances of gnokii in a linux box say on com1, com2,
and on both serial ports of a PCI Multi-IO expansion
card? That's 4 gnokii processes in one Linux machine.

If so, can you share how? I have successfully run
version 0.6.13 on COM1 and intend to buy a serial
expansion card (PCI) so I can hook up more phones in
my Linux machine. Before I buy, I just want to make
sure, my intention is at all feasible.

On win32 one of the following paths is used for the config location:
$SYSTEMROOT\gnokiirc
or
$HOMEDRIVE\$HOMEPATH\_gnokiirc

You may change the environmental variables for each instance you run.