Re: smsd supports of AT driver

From: Angelo Chu
Subject: Re: smsd supports of AT driver
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 15:08:39 +0800

Dear Pawel,

How can I show the debug output?Is that flashing out in the screen while I input /usr/local/sbin/smsd -m mysql ......?

Thanks for your reply.I am not very familiar with smsd.

--
Best regards,
Angelo

On 5/13/06, Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On 5/12/06, Angelo Chu <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am using my Motorola V500 with AT driver on gnokii happily.However,I want
> to get it done further with smsd+mysql.
>
> Is smsd supporting AT driver?If so,I can't seem to get it work even I
> followed the instructions from README.How can I check what's the problem?

It does. But it is required for the phone to support certain AT
commands in the way gnokii expects it. It may be the case with your
Motorola. Could you please show the debug output?

http://www.gnokii.org/