Re: Nokia 9300

From: OOzy Pal
Subject: Re: Nokia 9300
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 14:38:13 +0300

On 5/12/06, Simon Huggins <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 08:34:08AM +0300, OOzy Pal wrote:
> I am new to Linux and I am struggling to switch from W32 to Linux. I
> have a Nokia 9300. Any Chance to connect my 9300 to Linux  and
> synchronize it with any of Linux PIMs/email readers such Kontact,
> Thunderbird, etc?

I have a 9300i and didn't manage to get gnapplet working with it.

In the end I used a piece of proprietary (but free small f) software.
See http://www.earth.li/~huggie/blog/tech/mobile/ssh-on-the-go.html for
details of everything I tried :)

I'm hoping to play with SyncML to get it working with the
multisync/opensync stuff at some point but it didn't work for me.

--
Simon Huggins  \ "Ahh.. Very passable, this, very passable." - Monty
                \ Python