Re: DKU2 module not compiling

From: Chris Kemp
Subject: Re: DKU2 module not compiling
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 22:00:17 +0000

Heya,

On 04/04/06 22:48:00, Pawel Kot wrote:
Hi Chris,

On 4/4/06, Chris Kemp <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 04/04/06 21:22:48, Daniel Gollub wrote:
> > The dku2 module is not working with kernel version newer then
2.6.14
> > because
> > of api changes. Pawel is working on a libusb based driver which
> > should solve kernel api changes:
>
> For the meantime, I've just committed
>
>    patches/kernel_2.6/nokia_dku2.c.2_6_15
>
> to CVS.  This works with 2.6.15 for me.

I haven't diffed the files yet, but could you please take a look at
the patch I forwarded to the mailing list? If it is fine, we could
have something like:

Sorry - we really crossed emails on this one!!

I think that'd probably be fine...but the reason I didn't do that was that the nokia_dku2.c in cvs at the moment is a "old" one and quite different from the one I committed. Was there a reason that it is old or was that my fault??

Probably best to leave as is for a while and if nobody complains switch to the new one with your LINUX_VERSION_CODE changes yes?

Chris