RE: Uploading Java apps / File System Layout on 6230i

From: Ringwald Matthias
Subject: RE: Uploading Java apps / File System Layout on 6230i
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:01:26 +0100

Hi

Ok, I'll try to make my question a bit more clear.
First, I do assume that there's one filesystem to be accessed using
a path and/or by IDs.  Is this correct?

I explored the phone using getfiledetailsbyid and by getfilelist using
A:\, B:\ and L:\.  A: looks like the main memory, B: is the MMC card
and L: contains some language support.
But if query by id, I immediately get

$ gnokii --getfiledetailsbyid 1
GNOKII Version 0.6.11
 Permanent_memory (1)
 - Hidden (2)
 - java (3)

So, I'll trying to figure out, whats the path to the "java" folder.
I do assume that  putting a file there will be enough to install java apss.

So anybody knows what's the path to "Permanent_mermory" or  to "java" ?

Cheers
 Matthias