Re: FBUS_FRAME_HEADER vs 0x00, 0x01

From: Morten Bogeskov
Subject: Re: FBUS_FRAME_HEADER vs 0x00, 0x01
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:16:46 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, address@hidden wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I´m doing a little bit the same however I´m using an ATMega162 + WinAVR.
> What thelephone are you using?
> Until now I used Nokia 5120 and 3390 and both of them use FBUS_FRAME
> _HEADER.
> My goal was just make thelepone calls.
>
> Please comment what you did.

For the time beeing I'm collecting hardware/documentation.

I'm going for a  Nokia 6110 fbus. Wiring:
http://www.panuworld.net/nuukiaworld/hardware/cables/fbus.htm

A 3310 display (SPI-connected) as used in
http://www.techdesign.be/projects/007/007.htm

But when I start to get things up and running I'll post a link to som sort
of description.

For the time being I got sidetracked (The wife wants me to do some of
the projects I promised to do around the house. Can't really blame her
since I did promise).