FBUS initialization fixes

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: FBUS initialization fixes
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 14:29:25 +0100

Hi,

I have just commited to CVS fixed for the FBUS initialization for the
devices with the slow response. The example of such phone is Nokia
6020. I have tested this change with Nokia 6310, 6020 and 6610i and it
still works. It you connect your phone with the DLR-3P, DKU-5 or CA-42
cable please do some testing with current CVS.

All people reporting problems with not being able to initialize the
communication are encouraged to try this version.

thanks,
http://www.gnokii.org/