Re: Updated gnokii translations

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Updated gnokii translations
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:51:49 +0100

Hi,

On 1/19/06, Daniele Forsi <address@hidden> wrote:
> Daniel Nylander has updated the Swedish translation and I updated the
> Italian translation (they are both in the CVS now).

There is just one thing left to prepare 0.6.11 release, so get ready
for it: if you have done the translation or if you are willing to do
it, then do it and sumbit it. The new release will be there in few
days.

If you want to know the current work status and our plans, please see
http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Roadmap

http://www.gnokii.org/