Re: Not getting the full calendar entries back on Nokia 6680

From: Turlough Downes
Subject: Re: Not getting the full calendar entries back on Nokia 6680
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:35:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hi again,
Thanks for that Pawel. I didn't know that KDE could be compiled with gnokii support. It's great news, but unfortunately KDE with gnokii support doesn't seem to be in any of the FC4 rpm repositories, as far as I can see. I've tried compiling kdepim-3.4.2 with gnokii support, but unfortunately that bombs out on compilation (not your business - nothing to do with gnokii anyway). Sorry to be so ignorant on this, but does anyone know where I can get source code or an rpm for FC4 with, say, kitchensync/multisynk/kaddressbook/korganizer, which will allow me to try out gnokii? By the way, I'd like to support this project. I'm not a developer (more just a C programmer ...), but if it is of any use, I'm happy to do testing of gnokii on the 6680 (if I can get this sync-ing to work - unfortunately, for work reasons, I'll have to send the phone back to the shop if I don't get it working in the next week ...).

        Thanks again,
                Turlough

Hi,