Re: 6210

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: 6210
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:31:36 -0500

I did try OU for outbox, but it didn't work. I assumed that the
documentation has not kept up with the code changes. That's why I suggested
that an unrecognized memory type should trigger the software to list out IN
OU AR or whatever else the code will actually recognize. But thanks for the
answer, perhaps OU really works but there's something else I missed.
Greetings and congratulations for the great work,

Roberto Verzola