Re: cvs access and wiki

From: jonas mockus
Subject: Re: cvs access and wiki
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 03:49:41 +0200

Dear Pawel,
I did like gnokii-users mailing list but
now I want unsuscribe.
Tell me how to do that, please.
Best regards
Jonas

On 12/12/05, Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Surprisingly savannah staff did some changes to the CVS access to all
repositories hosted there. You should again use pserver instead of
ext/ssh and you should use cvs.savannah.nongnu.org host instead of
savannah.nongnu.org. In other words set your CVSROOT to
:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/gnokii (for gnokii
developers that would be:
:ext:address@hidden:/sources/gnokii)
See https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=4168 for more details.

The second thing is that I'm tired of spam appearing at
wiki.gnokii.org. Because of that I'm willing to grant write access to
wiki pages just to the certain users. It means i will give it to
anyone who asks :-) I just want to avoid anonymous spam. I'm going to
do this change really soon. So if you want to contribute, let me know
your username.

http://www.gnokii.org/