gnokii on Windows using DKU-2/5 cables

From: Ehsan Akhgari
Subject: gnokii on Windows using DKU-2/5 cables
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:57:48 +0330

Hi all,

I need to use gnokii on Windows for sending/receiving SMS.  I have a
variety of Nokia phones, so picking one is not a problem.  But
unfortunately I don't have access to DAU-9P or DLR-3P cables, so I'm
stuck with either DKU-2 or DKU-5 cables.

I was wonderring if gnokii supports these two cables on Windows, and
which phone models can be used with those cables to send/receive SMS.
If that setup is not supported on Windows,

--
Ehsan Akhgari
mailto:address@hidden