(already compiled) win32 applications

From: Matthias Weber
Subject: (already compiled) win32 applications
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:02:22 +0100

Hi there. Does anybody have some experience using gnokii on windows systems. I don't really understand how it should work here. Is there any more detailed documentation about it? Are there any (pre-?)compiled files of gnocky or other win32 applications working under windows? I did not find much using google. (Sorry, this is the first time I try to use a mailing list! :) ) Bye.