ask about delivery report

From: Anung Aditiya
Subject: ask about delivery report
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 09:44:31 +0700

Dear all,

My name is Anung and this is my second post here. I hope I'm doing this
correctly.

I have a question about Gnokii that I hope one of you can help me with.
Basically, I'm not quite sure about the delivery report features on
gnokii. I've download and try to install gnokii 0.6.9  on my computer
but I've no idea about the delivery reports because there are no options
yet related to delivery reports on this version of gnokii. Could you
guys help me to give me a suggestion what version of gnokii that have
delivery reports features and how to setting it.

Thank you very much,

Anung

Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com