RE: smsd

From: Muhammad Tahir
Subject: RE: smsd
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:58:17 +0000

Hi ..

Can you tell me how to start gnokii software n where to get these files ??? actualy i m new to gnokki .. can u plz giude me ...

Tahir

From:  chloe dalton <address@hidden>
To:  "Discussion forum for gnokii users." <address@hidden>
Subject:  smsd
Date:  Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:07:55 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I'm using gnokii_current version and Nokia 6110 but when i send a message, smsd sends it twice.
Any suggestions?

Regards,

Chloe

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo!
Photos