Re: Nokia 3230 via bluetooth not working

From: Laurynas Biveinis
Subject: Re: Nokia 3230 via bluetooth not working
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:37:27 +0200

Hi,

> This is what comes with last Ubuntu version. Since then I've tried last
> version compiled from sources with Bluetooth and USB (DKU-2) . With BT it
> didn't work, with USB it connects, shows network operator, signal strength,
> battery level and nothing else. I can provide exact error messages when I
> get back to my PC, if required.

I think I have found the problem. It was my RFCOMM configuration file
that I have posted in the first mail. I've messed with it as advised
in some HOWTO and it turns out that it was wrong.

$ gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.8
IMEI         : 1234567890123456
Manufacturer : NOKIA
Model        : RM-51
Revision     : SW 3.0505.2, HW 256

Thanks for your help and keep up the good work with gnokii!

--
Laurynas