Nokia 6670 + DKU-2 Connection Break Prob.

From: BOBBY
Subject: Nokia 6670 + DKU-2 Connection Break Prob.
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:44:28 +0100 (BST)

hi kot,
I m using nokia 6670 + dku-2 with gnokii-0.6.7
version. My .gnokiirc config file is:

[global]
port = /dev/ttyACM0
model = AT
initlength = default
connection = serial
use_locking = yes
#serial_baudrate = 19200
#serial_baudrate = 115200
serial_baudrate = 38400
#serial_write_usleep = 10000
#handshake = software
#require_dcd = 1
#sm_retry = 1
smsc_timeout = 10

[gnokiid]
bindir = /usr/local/sbin/
[logging]
debug = on
rlpdebug = off
xdebug = on
----------------------------------
Problem.
-------
When i booted the system for the first time then
everything goes fine. After a 2 hour connectivity the
connection breaks and i cann't sent the message and
then when i used the command i.e.

#gnokii --identify

Then i received the following output i.e.

GNOKII Version 0.6.7
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
LOG: xdebug mask is 0x1
phone instance config:
model: AT
port_device: /dev/ttyACM0
connection_type: 0
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 38400
serial_write_usleep: -1
hardware_handshake: 0
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
rfcomm_cn: 1
sm_retry: off
Initializing AT capable mobile phone ...
Serial device: opening device /dev/ttyACM0
Serial device: setting RTS to high and DTR to high
Message sent: 0x00 / 0x0004
41 54 5a 0d                                  | ATZ
write: [ATZ<cr>]
Message sent: 0x00 / 0x0005
41 54 45 31 0d                               | ATE1
write: [ATE1<cr>]
Message sent: 0x00 / 0x000a
41 54 2b 43 4d 45 45 3d 31 0d               |
AT+CMEE=1
write: [AT+CMEE=1<cr>]
Message sent: 0x06 / 0x0008
41 54 2b 43 47 4d 4d 0d                     | AT+CGMM
write: [AT+CGMM<cr>]
Initialization failed (11)
Telephone interface init failed: Command timed out.
Quitting.

Now, would u plz tell me where the prob. is and how i
can fix the prob. so that i can use gnokii without any
break.

Regards,
Naveed (Bobby)