Re: Gnokii, bluetooth, and a 6230i.

From: Peter Robinson
Subject: Re: Gnokii, bluetooth, and a 6230i.
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:11:33 +0100

Hey Nat,

I have a 6230i running over bluetooth with no problems. The differences between my config and yours seems to be that I use channel 14 (not 15).

I also had problems with getting prompted for a pin when I originally configured it and had to comment out the dbus_pin_helper option in /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf to force it to prompt using the  pin_helper (maybe this is just a problem with FC4).

See how you go with that, if it doesn't work I'll dig deeper to see what else differs.

Cheers,
Pete