Re: nokia-6100 gnokii fc4

From: jonas mockus
Subject: Re: nokia-6100 gnokii fc4
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 02:38:16 +0300

On 8/23/05, jonas mockus <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On 8/22/05, Pawel Kot <address@hidden > wrote:
HI,
Thank you for the prompt response
sorry about forgeting,
now I attach both files:
'.gnokiirc' and tht results of gnokii --identify

2005/8/22, jonas mockus <address@hidden>:
> Cannot connect to mobile Nokia 6100 cable DKU-5 using
>  gnokii-0.6.8-1.2.fc4.rf.i386
> .rpm package,
>  the .gnokiirc file is attaced,

 I obtain the cable in BITE shop,
 the cable was in the new box sealed by 'ORIGINAL DUK-5 EQUIPMENT",
the cdrom for ms-windows was included too but there are no windows in my PC.
I tested  the mobile connected to PC by the cable by three commands:
gnokii --identify
xgnokii
gnocky
all the resunts suggested 'no connection',
the GPRS and WAP services of Nokia 6100 were activated

I don;t now the specific tests for the cable

You forgot to attach it. Do you have original DKU-5 cable? Does Linux
kernel recognize the cable?

http://www.gnokii.org/