Re: Telephone interface init failed

From: Sanspareils Greenlands
Subject: Re: Telephone interface init failed
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:35:00 +0530

Sir,

Hree is the detail
phone model Nokia 3310
connection type serial
gnokii version 0.6.7 and source for it is tarball

.gnokiirc settings are

 port = /dev/ttyS0
 model = 6110
 initlength = default
 connection = dau9p
 use_locking = yes
 serial_baudrate = 19200
 #serial_write_usleep = 10000
 #handshake = software
 #require_dcd = 1
 #rfcomm_channel = 1
 #sm_retry = 1
 #disconnect_script =
 smsc_timeout = 10

 [gnokiid]
 bindir = /usr/local/sbin/
 [connect_script]
 TELEPHONE = 9837808080
 [disconnect_script]

 [logging]
 debug = on

 rlpdebug = off

 xdebug = off
*=================

Error for sendsms message

 GNOKII Version 0.6.7
 LOG: debug mask is 0x1
 phone instance config:
 model: 6110
 port_device: /dev/ttyS0
 connection_type: 1
 init_length: 0
 serial_baudrate: 19200
 serial_write_usleep: -1
 hardware_handshake: 0
 require_dcd: 0
 smsc_timeout: 100
 connect_script:
 disconnect_script:
 rfcomm_cn: 1
 sm_retry: off
 Serial device: opening device /dev/ttyS0
 Serial device: setting speed to 115200
 Serial device: setting RTS to low and DTR to high
 Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
 00 01 64 01                                     |   d
 [Received Ack of type 40, seq: 80]
 Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
 00 01 64 01                                     |   d
 SM_Block: exiting the retry loop
 Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
 00 01 64 01                                     |   d
 SM_Block: exiting the retry loop
 Telephone interface init failed: Command timed out.
 Quitting.

Error for getsms

[...]

Rajeev.