Re: search a handy/mobile/cellphone with camera, download photos

From: E. Rosten
Subject: Re: search a handy/mobile/cellphone with camera, download photos
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:45:27 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, Timothy Murphy wrote:

> On Wed 27 Jul 2005 12:04, Philip Barnes wrote:
>
> > At the moment I use obex send over bluetooth to transfer files. I would
> > like to be able to mount the phone as a drive so that I can leave the PC to
> > transfer multiple files.
>
> Isn't this what gnokiifs is meant to do?
>
> However, I tried it, and while it seemed to compile and install OK
> (after a few problems) the CODA filesystem that is meant to mirror the phone
> didn't seem to contain anything.

Could you provide a few more details? Eg, run gnokiifs -D, cd in to
/mnt/phone (or whatever), do an ls and then send me the debug log.

Also, which version are you using?

version 1.0 is now in CVS (awaiting a final release).

-Ed

--
(You can't go wrong with psycho-rats.)       (er258)(@)(eng.cam)(.ac.uk)

/d{def}def/f{/Times findfont s scalefont setfont}d/s{10}d/r{roll}d f 5/m
{moveto}d -1 r 230 350 m 0 1 179{1 index show 88 rotate 4 mul 0 rmoveto}
for /s 15 d f pop 240 420 m 0 1 3 { 4 2 1 r sub -1 r show } for showpage